About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Christian. I'm from California yes, the greatest state in the land. I grown in there all my life.and i would like to give you guys some background about myself. I was not a fan of raiders from birth. i didn't grow up to play football. I became a football fan since '94. I started watching football with friends,all of who were raiders fans. My first favorite player is Jerry Rice number 80. I hope you like my short blog. Thank you for reading and feel free to give me your blog input.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

2 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY

2 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE




1. Set your goals.
As with any business you need to set goals. Goals help you visualize where you want to go, and keep you motivated when you get up in the morning. You goal may be to earn $500 or $10000 a month, it may be to take that dream vacation, or it may be to give up your job. These are all great goals. It is imperative that you write them down and reread them often. You need a short term goal - e.g monthly goal, to keep you motivated from day to day and a longer term goal 1-2 years - to keep you on track and prevent you from chucking it in. I am confident that if you adopt a positive attitude and embrace your goals then you will soon be making money online.

2. Take time to research.
As I alluded to earlier there are many people making money online - and there are thousands of different businesses that you can try. The internet is a mine field of information and “making money online” opportunities are not difficult to find. However you will need to decipher the genuine opportunities from the scams. Many online promises are just methods to extract money from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment